
Ahhhh....Texas has graced us with a few autumn-like days and we have taken full advantage. Pumpkin carving with our friend Joey, an evening bbq with cousins in Austin, a great Halloween lunch with friends, outside strolls that don't end with extreme sweating, open windows at night....in other words...bliss. Next up? A concert tonight and C's birthday tomorrow!



Now for those who don't know.... C and I are just a little different...and by a little I mean VERY different. And I must say our differences make our life so much more exciting and fun. We've introduced each other to things that we would have never tried otherwise. I always joke that together we are finally well-rounded! One of my favorite activities C has brought to my life? Rides on the motorcycle. Enjoy a Texas sunset.
3 comments:
Fall is in the air, and I am definitely falling (ha!) in love with our terrific group of friends.
And Dar. Oh, Dar. It was amazing, and I am grateful for brave friends like you who get set lists for wusses like me.
Bet C wishes we took the motorcycle tonight.
Hey, thanks or moving here.
I love the sunset reflecting in the helmet... true beauty.
I just love the fall, and it is fading fast!! Happy Birthday C, hope you had a good one:)
Post a Comment