It was such a treat to have my Great Aunt Carol Jean in town...and for her 85th birthday! We had a great little Ingoldsby family party with Clint and Julie and Scott and his fam filled with fun games, good food and even better conversations. Carol Jean is full of family stories and when I'm with her I just can't get enough! She's such a great conversationalist and my dad used to call her "the last great letter writer" for the wonderful heart-felt letters she STILL sends family and friends. Love that lady. Love having family close by.
4 comments:
What a cute lady! She sounds like Kerr's Pink Grandma! Glad you have some fam nearby.
I spent some time reading through the last few posts I have missed . . I usually check often, though I am a terrible commentator. :) I spelled that wrong huh?? Anyway, looking through these posts made me miss you. Especially the one entitled, Fala Ingles Alemao?? :) So many memories. Hope you are well and keep up the great posts!
Alessa looked always looked away before the picture was taken. That was a very fun evening.
Great Aunt Carol Jean looks like a gem! Hard to believe she's 85. I'm glad you could sit and absorb her great-ness for a night.
Post a Comment