Tuesday, June 9, 2009

But I don't need more friends in Utah....


We have been blessed with good friends here in the land of Texas and Laura and Nick have not only been some of our closest friends, but truly the best neighbors imaginable. I've enjoyed a relative state of denial when it comes to them moving. However, the other night Russ and Chow threw a fabulous little farewell party for them and I was forced to recognize the truth! However, despite the reason for the party it was truly a great night with great friends....oh...and a lot of Dr. Pepper. You'll see below that we start 'em young here in the great state of Texas!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh Hil, I knew exactly what this post would be about just from the title. :( It sucks when friends move. Love you in the last pic! Classic!

Justin and Jamie said...

How great! I love the last picture the best also! Showing our true colors!