Friday, August 14, 2009

10 Year Anniversary....


It's hard to believe that 10 years ago I was just starting out as a student at Ricks College. I quickly met some of the greatest people imaginable and 10 years later we're still amazing friends. It was so great to get together recently and catch up. Minus a few key people (you know who you are and you were greatly missed!) we had quite the reunion. What gratitude for long-lasting true friendships!
10 years ago I went to Ricks College....

3 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

I celebrated by eating at Millhollow when I drove through Rexburg!
We really couldn't be luckier. Who'd have guessed that we really would have made life-long friendships--real friendships--all because of Scroll!
Love you! Let's talk soon!

Cassie said...

So fun!!!
Isn't it weird how I only did scroll for a semester? Which means I kept my sanity, sleeping schedule, and hygiene intact. And yet, you all looked past that and stayed my friend anyway.
:)

Bonnie said...

That was a wonderful night! But... I wonder if we'll ever get EVERYONE together again. Thanks for being so great and taking time to see everyone. You are truly amazing!