Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nostalgia....


In a lot of ways I can say that I've lived a pretty charmed life and as strange as it may sound high school was a part of that. I loved high school and I absolutely LOVED my 10 year reunion.
After 10 years my classmates were just as wonderful as ever. I loved showing C around Sugar City and catching up with everyone. The nostalgia was almost overwhelming...but I loved it. Spending time with such wonderful and important friends was a reminder of just how blessed I was and am.


5 comments:

Julie M. said...

So do you find you keep in touch with a lot over facebook, or was it a surprise to see some? Just thinking about it! And, did you graduate with Jeff Luke then? I'm glad you had a good time!

Marie said...

Love it! I SO need all the pics from our vacation. Miss you already!

Allison said...

(sniff sniff) I'm so sad I wasn't there.
Thanks for posting the pics! I still need some details from that weekend.

Lauralee Flores said...

It was sooo great to see you! Thanks for posting the pictures. It's amazing, after 10 years and we're still cute!

Jenna said...

Thanks for these pictures!! It was fun to look at them since I couldn't be there. Also thanks for trying to contact me about the family picture, uh, sorry I never got back to you on that. We were moving to Indiana & the like...Looks like you're doing extremely well!