Sunday, January 10, 2010

BOISE-TOWN.....




Dear Christmas Season,
Thank you for coming and delighting me with your traditions, music and overall spirit.
Love,
Hilary

We spent our pre-Christmas time in Boise and had a great time. Marie and Todd's house was as festive as ever - we played, we sang, we were festive. Together. It was great.

Highlights included, but were not limited to:
- The girls' pre-school Christmas program
- Seeing the lights
- Lots of classic treats
- Puzzles and Rock Band
- The snow princesses night of Christmas service
- Ice Skating
- And of course lots of precious family time

Loved it.


3 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

Boise looks cold, but I'm glad to see you warmed up nicely with so much family fun. You all look SO happy to be together. Sigh. (a happy, content, Christmas is lovely sigh.)

The Frandsen's said...

Nice pictures, I can't pick a favorite...

B said...

I love these pics, Hilz. You should go pro.